CSE Bliss Manufacturing, LLC
P.O. Box 1332 Ponca City, Oklahoma U.S.A. 74602
Ph# 580-749-4895 Fax# 580-749-4279
CSE Bliss Hammermills are designed using over 40 years of experience along with using customer suggestion that you can only get being directly in the industry.
CSE offers hammermills in a variety of sizes, which allows us to meet any size reduction needs that our customers may have.
- The housings are made of heavy duty 3/8”-1” A36 steel plate
- Reduced noise level
- The housings are made to remove the rotor from the side without removing bearings from the shaft.
- CSE Bliss Hammermills come standard with Dodge Imperial Bearings. These bearings are two pieces that house a spherical roller bearing with a taper lock to secure the bearing to shaft.
INTERNAL WEAR PARTS
- CSE Bliss has easy replaceable wear plates to assure protection of the housing to give the hammermill a longer life.
- Built from Hard OX steel to last longer.
- CSE Bliss hammermills have doors that slide out of the way with ease.
- Full Access to the grinding chamber
- Made from 3/8” thick A-36 plate
- Rotors are machined and balanced with spanner nuts.
- Rotors are precision balanced and tested with the hammermill at operating speed to break the bearings in and assure the vibration is in tolerance. This insures a problem free startup.
SPRING LOADED SCREEN CARRIAGES
- Laser cut to hold precision fit to the wear plate.
- Made to last longer and hold shape.
- Auto directional gate
- Door Safety Interlock Switches
- Rubber Vibration Isolation pads